Paulding.com

Trashed. Keep it or throw it away?

post-6208-1233291529_thumb.jpg

The copy and restoration of old photographs is a specialty here.

From water or fire damage, stuck to the glass, drawn on by your little brother, faded, torn into several pieces, run through the clothes washer, what ever the cause, I can help you.

With over 30 years behind me of copying and restoring old photos, I have seen most everything that can happen to them. From "Tin Types" from the mid 1800's to today's digital files. I'll do my best to help you salvage the only photo you are aware of that you have of a loved one..

Photos from lockets or to lockets, from wall portraits or to wall portraits, I have done it all.

I would love to restore your old photos also. Please call for an appointment time so I will be at the studio when you can be there. I do a lot of work away from downtown Dallas so I am not always on Main Street.

This image was a 16x20 brown tone with a great deal of water damage. A ball park cost of restoration on a photo with major damage like this is $125 to $225 returned to its original size. A little less if the final size is not as large.

Call for appointment today. 770-443-7355

I have a photo I'd love to have redone, but man that's expensive!

I have several hours in this project just to fix the damage and I don't charge as much as the plumber, lawyer, mechanic or many other professional service people.

This was a badly damaged large photograph. Add my time for restoration plus a large finished portrait and the price might be high. With smaller prints which might not be so damaged, the price can be much lower. If I had cropped into the image for head and shoulders only the price would have been much less.

Give me a call. I would love to work on your image too.

Nicholas

770-443-7355

post-6208-1233374179_thumb.jpg