Paulding.com

Saturday Dance & More

Starting February 7th we will have a new toddler dance & pagaent line up on saturday mornings!!! These sessions are one month long, a new session begins each month.

10-11 a.m. Jungle Gym Jam: a combination of creative movement, toddler tumbling basics, and beginner acting lessons. Ages 2-5

11-11:30 p.m. Little Lady Ballerinas: Basic Ballet movements and primary dance skills for those up and coming beauty queens in your life!! Ages 3-7

11:30-12 p.m. Pagaent Princesses: Learn the key techniques for walking, interviewing, and posing. Headshots will be taken. We want to let your little one's natural inner beauty shine through!! Opportunities for photogenic competitions available. Ages 3 and up

Also available will be private scheduling for the more seasoned pagaent contestants for talent acts :singing, dancing, monologues, tumbling, and twirling.

NO REGISTRATION FEES!! Classes are $20.00 a month per class. Private lessons are 30.00 for a half hour and 45.00 for an hour. For more information contact us by phone, email, or pm here on PCOM....you can even come by in person!!

Gonna have to talk to hubby about this! My daughter was at another place and we decided to move her closer to home. She has been asking for more ballet classes. Do you have any other classes then on sat? I think sat will work with me being in school 3 days a week.

Gonna have to talk to hubby about this! My daughter was at another place and we decided to move her closer to home. She has been asking for more ballet classes. Do you have any other classes then on sat? I think sat will work with me being in school 3 days a week.

We do...how old is your little girl?

We have classes Monday - Thursday available depending upon age and level.

Don't think we forgot about our boys out there!!! They can join in on the Jungle Gym Jam or our Super Heroes Hip Hop, Jazz, and Tap on Monday nights!! Mondays class is 6:30-7 Jazz,7- 7:30 Hip Hop, and 7:30-8 Tap. Come see our boys pictures on our website...they are learning freezes, basic tumbling, and more!!!!
Don't think we forgot about our boys out there!!! They can join in on the Jungle Gym Jam or our Super Heroes Hip Hop, Jazz, and Tap on Monday nights!! Mondays class is 6:30-7 Jazz,7- 7:30 Hip Hop, and 7:30-8 Tap. Come see our boys pictures on our website...they are learning freezes, basic tumbling, and more!!!!

The boys on Monday night are great dancers .... Can't wait to see them in recital....