Paulding.com

Loaded Potato soup anyone?

We went for a bowl of potato soup. It was yummy!!! Matt, you really need to make that a regular in your soup rotation! (I don't like bacon in mine either.)

I will have to keep that in mind.

BTW - after you guys left, we had someone come in and buy the last cup of Potato.

What's pretty funny is that after a long day of serving Chicken and Dumplings and selling out, and then selling out of the Potato soup....what do I get to come home too??? Cocoa Pebbles :pardon:

I will have to keep that in mind.

BTW - after you guys left, we had someone come in and buy the last cup of Potato.

What's pretty funny is that after a long day of serving Chicken and Dumplings and selling out, and then selling out of the Potato soup....what do I get to come home too??? Cocoa Pebbles :pardon:

You sure were not complaining when you poured that big bowl of pebbles and milk. :rolleyes:

Although I have to say I could go for another bowl of that potato soup --- even baby Andrew enjoyed a few bites of.

You sure were not complaining when you poured that big bowl of pebbles and milk. :rolleyes:

Although I have to say I could go for another bowl of that potato soup --- even baby Andrew enjoyed a few bites of.

Baby Andrew got some of Rodney's potato soup! Yeah for Andrew!!

Awwww... well you and Heather will have to come to my house one night after you get off work and I will fix you some dinner!!!

(Who am I kidding??? Scott will fix you some dinner.. I will help you eat it!!!)

LOL... that sounds like our house too! But if I get in the mood to cook I cook enough food to feed an army... Cooking is Matt's thing!