Paulding.com

Business networking in Paulding

I just wanted to tell you folks -- in addition to the Chamber and Pcom, I've also been doing some other business networking in town. I joined the Paulding Business Association recently -- you may recall that I spoke at a meeting last year. Pubby and LPPT were actually at the most recent meeting.

Anyway, I recommend that you consider them because when you join, you get highlighted in the Paulding Community Magazine - the largest direct mailed item in Paulding.

Also -- as a member, you get to participate each month in a drawing for free large ad in the magazine... I won a full page ad at the last meeting!

Here's a draft of my ad for the February issue, so you can get an idea:

jmt_pba_ad_med.jpg

I highly recommend you consider attending the next meeting. Come as my guest!

Ad looks great Joe, we run into each other a lot!!!!

You have to keep moving, working, networking, and be innovative to survive in todays market.

I have been watching you grow and become increasingly successful this last year.

I have also watched you consistently beat the streets this year, the result has been a tremendous growth in visibilty to the public and potential clients.

You have branded yourself and created huge name recognition for yourself.

Way to Joe!!!!

I'm certainly no graphic designer... I put that advert together using PowerPoint! But I think it will get the job done.

2008 wasn't as bad a year for me as for some others... but I worked my butt off keeping it between the ditches!

I'm certainly no graphic designer... I put that advert together using PowerPoint! But I think it will get the job done.

2008 wasn't as bad a year for me as for some others... but I worked my butt off keeping it between the ditches!

I know you did! you should be proud!

Next meeting is Feb 12 @ 11:30am at Stars & Strikes.

Details at www.pauldingba.org

Hope to see some of you there!