Paulding.com

THE ROYAL PET RESORT -- JANUARY & FEBRUARY GREAT DEALS!

JANUARY & FEBRUARY -- RECEIVE 1 FREE NIGHT OF BOARDING WITH 3 OR MORE NIGHTS STAY

BOARD YOUR PET DURING JANUARY OR FEBRUARY, 3 OR MORE NIGHTS AND

RECEIVE ONE FREE NIGHT OF BOARDING...$30 - $50 VALUE!!! **

ALSO, $5.00 OFF ANY FULL GROOM!!

LET YOUR PET ENJOY A VACATION AT OUR LUXURY BOARDING FACILITY WHILE YOU ARE ON YOUR VACATION!! NO CAGE FACILITY,

EACH SUITE COMES WITH A KURANDA BED, COLOR TV, WEB-CAM, AND MUCH MORE!

MENTION PAULDING.COM AND RECEIVE A FREE MINK OIL MASSAGE FOR YOUR PET!!!!!!

CALL FOR MORE INFO: 770-439-4364

(**EXCLUDING JAN 17 - 19 AND FEBRUARY 16 - 20**)
I'll be calling first thing tomorrow morning! Tell Bridgett that Brewster is a mess and needs the full grooming. Geraldine needs a bath and her nails trimmed.

They will be so happy after they see Bridgett, they always are!! :wub: Expect my phone call tomorrow morning!!! :clapping:

Scarlet

Hi Scarlet! Long time, no see! Heard your good news on your new location. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your fur-babies again! Just PM when you'd like to set up an appointment.

Debra, Scott, & Tammy

Toby loves Royal Pet Resort. I think you guys spoil him more than we do.....if that is possible.

We love Toby too! And yes, I'm guilty of spoiling him!!! Hope to see him soon! Debra

Hi Scarlet! Long time, no see! Heard your good news on your new location. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your fur-babies again! Just PM when you'd like to set up an appointment.

Debra, Scott, & Tammy

We love Toby too! And yes, I'm guilty of spoiling him!!! Hope to see him soon! Debra

Hey how do you keep the dogs from chewing/ripping/peeing/ basically destroying your beautiful beds? My guys will be ok with their beds for a while...then one morning I go in their space and beds are destroyed!

I have 2 fur baby puppies I'll definitely have to give a call when we travel!!!

Awesome! We look forward to having you!

Hey how do you keep the dogs from chewing/ripping/peeing/ basically destroying your beautiful beds? My guys will be ok with their beds for a while...then one morning I go in their space and beds are destroyed!

We have a trainer that is awesome and can help with that. Give us a call!