Paulding.com

Mrs. Mary Onila Bradley

Funeral Services for Mrs. Mary Bradley, age 76, of Hiram, Ga. will be held on Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home. Rev. Danny Woodworth will officiate. Interment will follow at New Hope Cemetery.

Mrs. Bradley's family will receive friends on Monday, January 5, 2009, 2:00-9:00 P.M. ant Tuesday, January 6, 2009, until 2:00 P.M.

Mrs. Bradley is survived by: Sons, Mr. and Mrs. David (Melissa) Bradley of Hampstead, NC, Mr. and Mrs. Daniel (Loria) Bradley of Centre, Al, Mr. and Mrs. Donnie (Lisa) Bradley of Dallad, Ga., Mr. and Mrs. Ronnie (Crystal) Bradley of Temple, Ga.; Daughter, Ms. Debbie Bradley (Mr. Wayne Mayfield) Orange, Tx.; 11 Grandchildren; 4 Great Grandchildren; Sisters, Mr. and Mrs. Floyd (Louise) Stokes of Ball Ground, Ga., Mrs. Effie Benson of Dallas, Ga. and Mrs. Martha Edwards of Chattanooga, Tn.; Step Sons, Mr. Neal Bradley of Hiram, Ga. and Mr. John Bradley of Douglasville, Ga.; Step Daughter, Ms. Joan Bradley of Heflin, Al.

Mrs. Bradley was preceded in death by: Husband, Mr. James William Bradley, Sr.; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Tom Roy (Bertha Onila Crowe) Davis; Brother, Mr. Frank Davis.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.bensonfuneralhome.net

Gosh I hate to here that.. She was a sweet lady... I will say if there was anything you wanted to know happening in the neighborhood she would know it.. Bless her heart I sure will miss her...