Paulding.com

w00t! Information Design

about-header.png

w00t! Information Design is a "Digital Art, Media, and Custom Creativity" company that specializes in the combination of traditional "pen & paper" artwork with modern multimedia technology and services. w00t! Information Design was created in 2008 by a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology. The company was created to service the growing commercial graphics needs of the West Cobb and Paulding County areas. Almost 15 years of illustration and art experience have been combined with a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science to create a hybrid art and technology company.

mission.png

The company's mission is to provide multimedia presentation and advertising artwork designed to maximize the business objectives of businesses both small and large. At w00t! Information Design, we believe that the first impression that a business makes on its potential customers is the only chance that business will ever get. Thus, any advertisements or product labeling must be very clear, efficient, and the most aesthetically pleasing as possible.

services.png

Internet Presence

Website design and hosting services using industry leading software and technologies. We develop customized web solutions using Adobe Flash, HTML, JSP, and database technologies such as mySQL.

Corporate Identity

We can brand your business from the ground up. Whether you need Business Cards, Flyers, Brochures, Stationery, or any other corpoarte identity needs, then we can create a lasting and memorable image that perfectly meets your company's industry and reputation.

Mass Marketing Solutions

We will help you get the word out to as many people as possible. We can design customized banners, stickers, magnets, custom pen design, notepads, and any other Promotional Items. We will make sure you will reach as many people as possible.

Graphical Imaging and Production

We offer full digital photo and videography capabilities including editing, production, and printing. We can film and edit videos, add soundtracks and music as well as burn the final piece to multiple DVDs. We can also create and render 3d Models and sketches.

Specialty Items

This section is for any product that does not fit into a well defined category. We offer any graphical design and illustration capabilities and can add these skills to any medium desired. Items include Event Announcements (including Wedding and Birthday Party), Restaurant Menus, Custom t-shirts, and more Give us a call today to see if we can meet your need!

portfolio.png

Click here to view our online portfolio (continuously being updated).

contact.png

If you have *any* questions about any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to call. We offer alot of services and if there is anything that you do not see on our site, then give us a call to see if we can get it done for you! We are very flexible and are always open to new ideas and new situations that will help your business grow!

So please feel free to email us or give us a call!

Email: sales@wootinformationdesign.com

Phone: 404.583.1994

Thank you!

This is my first official post on Paulding.com for w00t! Information Design.

My business model is somewhat difficult to explain, but essentially I am a "jack of all trades" when it comes to digital art and technology. I have a degree in Computer Science and I have created a creative advertising agency based around specialized forms of multimedia advertising and design.

Please feel free to have a look at my website to get a better idea of what all I can do, and please feel free to email or call me if you have ANY questions!

Thanks,

--

Trent Taylor

w00t! Information Design - Creative Director

sales@wootinformationdesign.com

Welcome WOOT! I love your name! :)

Thanks. I can be quite the computer geek (obviously) and "w00t" is a slang term used in a moment of excitement during, for example, online games: "W00T!".

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/w00t

w00t!

(Internet slang) Used to express joy, particularly that felt during success or victory.

And it was also added to Webster's dictionary in 2007:

http://www.reuters.com/article/internetNew...155159520071212

"w00t," an expression of joy coined by online gamers, was crowned word of the year on Tuesday by the publisher of a leading U.S. dictionary. Massachusetts-based Merriam-Webster Inc. said "w00t" -- typically spelled with two zeros -- reflects a new direction in the American language led by a generation raised on video games and cell phone text-messaging.

It's like saying "yay," the dictionary said.