Paulding.com

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know Monday Madness for the Pizza deal ends at the end of the month. We will be offering a different Monday Madness starting in January. Also please come by to see all the gifts we have now. We have changed alot in the past few months. Also we have an angel Tree with just 4 children left to buy for. The family's are from a local church, And the Pastor will be by this Friday to pick up the gift's that were bought from our wonderful customer's who took a child from the tree. I think having only 4 left say's alot about our community. Paulding county sticks together and is alway's helping those in need. Hope to see you all soon.

Emmie (Bloomer45)

I sure to wish this place was closer to me. Heard a lot of good things and I would love to try it sometime. Just so far away from me. Well, guess this is a good reason to take a ride sometime to the other side of the county.

I sure to wish this place was closer to me. Heard a lot of good things and I would love to try it sometime. Just so far away from me. Well, guess this is a good reason to take a ride sometime to the other side of the county.

I hope you do get a chance to come by and see us. We would love to have you. Hope to see you soon. :clapping: