Paulding.com

Puma and Colt Knives on Sale and Closeout Prices!

Just in time for the holidays!!!

I know there's Moms and Pops out there who would love one of these as a gift! Good luck with your sale!!! :good:

:D Thank you!

Yes, The Puma items have been very popular because of their price!!

Thats one thing about knives and cutlery....great gifts for all ages and genders! :yahoo:

I remember that we bought knives for the groomsmen/best man in our wedding. :) Perhaps this is something you could tap in to.

Hi Oscar! ;)

Awesome! Thats is a great avenue for gift giving...... I bet those in the wedding party liked that! :D

This time of year, Employee gifts of appreciation at holiday time are done along with bonuses that may be present!

I remember one year my step-grandmother (who is notorious for crappy gifts) got all the girls some ceramic bells or something, and all the boys pocket knives. What a gyp! I wanted a knife! You can never have too many.

Edited by QOTSA
I remember one year my step-grandmother (who is notorious for crappy gifts) got all the girls some ceramic bells or something, and all the boys pocket knives. What a gyp! I wanted a knife! You can never have too many.

Isn't it nice times have changed? :D

I am with you, I much rather have had the pocket knife! :rolleyes:

I still have my Puma 970 Game Warden from 36 years ago.

I liked it because it has a small hole in the end of the handle were I kept a leather string attached.

back then nobody had them fancey belt knife holders or pocket clips, so I put mine in my back pocket with the leather string hanging out for easy retrieval... ;)

bb

ps mom got it for me for x-mas. :good:

I still have my Puma 970 Game Warden from 36 years ago.

I liked it because it has a small hole in the end of the handle were I kept a leather string attached.

back then nobody had them fancey belt knife holders or pocket clips, so I put mine in my back pocket with the leather string hanging out for easy retrieval... ;)

bb

ps mom got it for me for x-mas. :good:

Great to hear!

Still have a trusty ole Victorinox that my grandmother gave me when I was little.

Many many moons ago!! :o