Paulding.com

Buy your last minute Tea Sets at Jump4Joey On Saturday!

HI All,

I will be at Jump4joey on Saturday from 5-9. Please come by to do your last minute Christmas Shopping with vendors that will have truly unique gifts!

Tip Top Tea Shoppe will be there with a Huge variety of Children's tea sets, Whimsical Teapots, Party Jewelry, Gloves, feather and victorian paper fans, Boas, and Custom Tea Party Hats! Although we have pretty pink rose sets, we also have fun themed ones like butterflies, dragonflies, kitty cats, dogs, fairies, ballerinas, ladybugs, ragdolls, and much more!

See you there!

Michelle NeSmith

Tip Top Tea Shoppe

post-26318-1228743066_thumb.jpg

post-26318-1228743122_thumb.jpg

post-26318-1228743198_thumb.jpg

post-26318-1228743282_thumb.jpg

HI All,

I will be at Jump4joey on Saturday from 5-9. Please come by to do your last minute Christmas Shopping with vendors that will have truly unique gifts!

Tip Top Tea Shoppe will be there with a Huge variety of Children's tea sets, Whimsical Teapots, Party Jewelry, Gloves, feather and victorian paper fans, Boas, and Custom Tea Party Hats! Although we have pretty pink rose sets, we also have fun themed ones like butterflies, dragonflies, kitty cats, dogs, fairies, ballerinas, ladybugs, ragdolls, and much more!

See you there!

Michelle NeSmith

Tip Top Tea Shoppe

Hey Michelle,

Have a look at my avator! We both have good tast dont we :D