Paulding.com

Mr. David "Fifth Wheel" Ross

Funeral Services for Mr. David "Fifth Wheel" Ross, age 44, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Monday, December 8, 2008, 11:00 A.M. at Benson Funeral Home. Rev. Dennis Brown, Rev. Billy Swift and Chaplain Asa Mangham will officiate. Interment will follow at New Liberty Baptist Church Cemetery.

Visitation for Mr. Ross will be held on Sunday, Dec. 7, 2008, 2:00 P.M.- 9:00 P.M.

Mr. Ross is survived by: Mother, Mrs. Ann Rhinehart of Dallas, Ga.; Brother, Mr. Dan Ross of Dallas, Ga.; Sister, Mr. and Mrs. Eddie (Kimberly) Elsberry of Dallas, Ga.; Nephew, Mr. Ben Elsberry of Dallas, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Velma Vines of Dallas, Ga.; Uncle, Mr. Junior O'Neal of Dallas, Ga.; Aunts, Mrs. Ann Morris of Carrollton, Ga. and Mrs. Sandra Robinson of Dallas, Ga.; Special Niece, Ms. Sydney Elsberry of Bremen, Ga.

Mr. Ross was preceded in death by: Father, Mr. Richard Bowden (Butch) Ross; Step Father, Mr. George Rhinehart.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.bensonfuneralhome.net

This was my brother. I am going to miss him very much. I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers in our time of sorrow.

he was like my best friend had not seen him in a while didnt know he was sick has a very wonderful family my prayers are with them