Paulding.com

Massage, Facials and Bodywraps!

We are offering a special to all new customer's. You can choose from An hour Massage, a Facial or A Bodywrap for only $35. You have to mention that you saw the ad for the special to get the deal. Jennifer is great and we would love for you to pamper yourself or someone else for the holiday's. Gift Certificate's are Available!! Call the salon for an appointment! 770 443-3056
Wow, how long will this last? My bus is killing my back a massage would be wonderful. That could my christmas gift to me!

i don't know how long she is offering it but at least until the end of the year just to get everyone through the holidays. she is really good, you should give her a try...

• 2 weeks later...
What's a body wrap? :blush:

I had one once from a different place....They wrap you like a mummy in warm mineral soaked cloth. It's suppose to draw out the immupurities and toxins.

Some claim weight loss... (normally, just a temp thing).

Some claim cellulite repair....

But it does feel really good... :)

I had one once from a different place....They wrap you like a mummy in warm mineral soaked cloth. It's suppose to draw out the immupurities and toxins.

Some claim weight loss... (normally, just a temp thing).

Some claim cellulite repair....

But it does feel really good... :)

yeah, she actually does 2 different kinds. one is an inch loss wrap that you get measured and wrapped ,like a mummy... it draws the toxins out of your body and you loose inches. It works best on people who are dieting and have lost weight and everytime you loose a little fat more toxins are exposed so you get a wrap to flush them out and it helps to tighten your skin and help you loose inches. the results will last a long time if you stay away from toxins... The other kind helps you flush out toxins also but you don't get measured. It is a mud and paraffin mixture that is applied all over your body and you get wrapped up with a paper. it exfoliates your skin and is like getting a facial all over your body and your get a mini massage with it. They are both really cool!