Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Frank Byrd, age 72, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Saturday, December 6, 2008, 11:00 A.M. at Benson Funeral Home. Rev. Jeff Byrd and Rev. Chris Simpson will officiate. Interment will follow at White Oak Springs Baptist Church.

Visitation for Mr. Byrd will be Thursday, Dec. 4, 2008, 5:00 - 9:00 P.M., Friday, Dec. 5, 2008, 10:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M. and Saturday until the time of service.

Mr. Byrd was a Automotive Body Repair man and a School Bus Driver for Paulding County.

Mr. Byrd is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Gloria Byrd of Dallas, Ga.; Daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Dennie (Francine) Smith of Chattanooga, Tn. and Mr. and Mrs. Ralph (Jo Ann) Allen of Dallas, Ga.; Son, Rev. and Mrs. Jeff (Cathy) Byrd of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Beth Smith, Andrew (Amanda) Allen, Jonathan Byrd, Cainan Byrd and Marcus Byrd; Great Grandchildren, Eli Allen and Ansley Allen; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Claude Tillman (Jane) Byrd, Jr. of Dallas, Ga.; Sister, Mrs. Betty Wheeler of Hiram, Ga.; Half Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Larry (Melvina) White of Douglasville, Ga.

Mr. Byrd was preceded in death by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Claude Tillman (Ruth Gaynelle McDaniel) Byrd, Sr.; Sister, Mrs. Marie Knop.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.bensonfuneralhome.net

My thoughts and sympathy go out to Cathy and the family. My Byrd was a very kind gentleman. I subbed for him a good bit before I got my permanent bus route. His health was beginning to fail him then and that was about 5 years ago. He was always so sweet! I'm sure he will be missed greatly.