Paulding.com

Siding Claims Schedule

I will be available to write claims for you folks (who have received their letters) from noon tomorrow until late evening, then most all day on Saturday...after 10:00 a.m. So, if you want to get with me for an appointment, give me a holler and I'll mark you in my ledger.

Yesterday was a BIZZY day for writing them, and I met some of the greatest folks you could imagine. :wub: This job just gets better and better, because I just love meeting people!! Call me, so I can meet you too, and let's get you some money from this thing!!! ;)

I can also run CD's out to those of you who will be home DURING THE DAY on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So, please keep that in mind too. My wife has started piling them up pretty good for me, bless her heart! :wub:

When can you look at my house? I don't live far from ya.... :D

Oh...and I didn't get a letter

Probably won't be until Friday day......I have to ride with my wife to Marietta in the morning to try and fix my car, then a trip down to Carrollton....ughh!!!

PM me your address, and if I get done with my car early, I'll stop by on my way to Carrollton. ;)