Paulding.com

Siding Claims....deadline is winding down....

I will be in P.C., Florida with family for the holidays, but there is NO additional charges if you need to call me while I am there. I will have my cell with me, and would be glad to jot down any appointments for yall while I am there. We can get started back up at full force when I get back on Monday of next week. So please don't hesitate to call me this week. I'll have my phone and trusty pad and paper. I'll write you down, and we'll get hooked up when I get back.

The deadline for certain deals are going to close at year's end......it's YOUR money......call me and let's get all we can get you. Remember.....you can claim more than once, but getting that first or even second claim in before January could lock you in for additional claims later down the road. So, please feel free to call me anytime this week......

Sure, I'll be sucking up the sunshine in PC, but a simple phone call and getting your number and address is only a matter of writing it down. We'll go from there when I get back. ;)

Meanwhile, I hope each and every one of you have a terrific Thanksgiving Holiday!! :D

I will be in P.C., Florida with family for the holidays, but there is NO additional charges if you need to call me while I am there. I will have my cell with me, and would be glad to jot down any appointments for yall while I am there. We can get started back up at full force when I get back on Monday of next week. So please don't hesitate to call me this week. I'll have my phone and trusty pad and paper. I'll write you down, and we'll get hooked up when I get back.

The deadline for certain deals are going to close at year's end......it's YOUR money......call me and let's get all we can get you. Remember.....you can claim more than once, but getting that first or even second claim in before January could lock you in for additional claims later down the road. So, please feel free to call me anytime this week......

Sure, I'll be sucking up the sunshine in PC, but a simple phone call and getting your number and address is only a matter of writing it down. We'll go from there when I get back. ;)

Meanwhile, I hope each and every one of you have a terrific Thanksgiving Holiday!! :D

I could have a claim, but I've never pursued it. Well, I mean I *do* have a claim, but I've never pursued it. I didn't figure it was worth the effort.

My siding isn't falling apart/off, but I have the type of siding that does. I toyed with the idea of making a claim a few years back, but I thought it would be more trouble than it was worth. Plus, my siding is generally OK. We just repainted a year ago, and it looks great.

Can you send me anything to sway me?

Thanks, and have a nice trip. :)

I could have a claim, but I've never pursued it. Well, I mean I *do* have a claim, but I've never pursued it. I didn't figure it was worth the effort.

My siding isn't falling apart/off, but I have the type of siding that does. I toyed with the idea of making a claim a few years back, but I thought it would be more trouble than it was worth. Plus, my siding is generally OK. We just repainted a year ago, and it looks great.

Can you send me anything to sway me?

Thanks, and have a nice trip. :)

DITTO THE ABOVE, Me too!