Paulding.com

Black Friday Sale

Friday and Saturday, November 28 & 29 We are having a "Black Friday Sale" We will be offering 25 % off Everything!!! All Service's, Products, Purses... Everything! You can call the Salon anytime from now until then to make your appointment. If we are not there, leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible! You can also stop by to check out the Products and Purses. Thank you and we hope to see you soon! Have fun shopping Everybody!
Friday and Saturday, November 28 & 29 We are having a "Black Friday Sale" We will be offering 25 % off Everything!!! All Service's, Products, Purses... Everything! You can call the Salon anytime from now until then to make your appointment. If we are not there, leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible! You can also stop by to check out the Products and Purses. Thank you and we hope to see you soon! Have fun shopping Everybody!

Ill take 10 massages after being with my inlaws for 3 days!!! :lol:

Just to let everyone know... Our Massages, Facials and Body-wraps are normally priced at $45. So, this weekend they are only... $33.75 That is with the 25% off. Call soon to make your appointment! And trust me she is great!

That is a really good price. I wish yall did pregnancy massages!

We do! I am pregnant. 29 weeks she does mine. She doesn't have the table with the cutout but i just lay on my side with a pillow and it is great. you just have to let her know when making the appointment.

Then I will deff. be checking this out. Its for an hour right?

yes,it is her name is jennifer but if she is not there anyone can make the appointment for her.

Okay thank you!!

One other thing. Your website says the origional price is $50 and you say $45? Would it be the 25% off of the $50 or $45? :)

Great idea having a Black Friday Sale! I can see where a lot of people could use a little pampering after the craziness of Thanksgiving/shopping. B)

Do you still have dat purse I like????

What purse is that? I have a lot of news ones too

Great idea having a Black Friday Sale! I can see where a lot of people could use a little pampering after the craziness of Thanksgiving/shopping. B)

Thanks, that is what we thought too! Everyone could use a little pampering, especially around the holidays.