Paulding.com

New Customer's get free stuff!

We are starting an ongoing Special at the Salon for New Customer's! On your first visit to the Salon you can choose between 2 great offer's. The first is a FREE Haircut with the purchase of a Foil Highlight. The second is a FREE Brow wax with the purchase of a Shampoo, Cut & Style! We also offer Massage's, Facial's and Bodywrap's for $45 each. If anyone is in need of a new look or some pampering, give us a call! :yahoo: A note to all of my personal customer's - I will be passing out 10 % off coupon's for the Holiday's! :D
We are starting an ongoing Special at the Salon for New Customer's! On your first visit to the Salon you can choose between 2 great offer's. The first is a FREE Haircut with the purchase of a Foil Highlight. The second is a FREE Brow wax with the purchase of a Shampoo, Cut & Style! We also offer Massage's, Facial's and Bodywrap's for $45 each. If anyone is in need of a new look or some pampering, give us a call! :yahoo: A note to all of my personal customer's - I will be passing out 10 % off coupon's for the Holiday's! :D

Woo hoo, cause you know I am in need!!!!

I :wub: BLOOM!!

• 4 weeks later...