Paulding.com

Free Lifetime Warranty Toy

Training in Baton Rouge was cancelled due to Gustav and its destruction.

I have a few HOT HOT dates to fill in Sep.

Have your Fun Girl's night out party. Your friends will LOVE you. I bring the store to you!!! Take home your goodies the night of the party. I have $10,000 in stock including 70-100 pieces of Lingerie in sizes small to 4x.

Pm me for dates.

If you fill a Hot Date - you get an extra goodie (LLW TOY - The Kagaroo $97 value)

Must have 15 in attendance to claim toy.

This is in addition to all your other goodies.

Are there any limitations? Is there some place that has a copy of the warranty online? It sounds very cost effective! :)

The only copy of the warranty online is for Distrubutor's to print.

Here it is:

This Registration Form must be mailed to Slumber Parties, Inc. within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid.

Slumber Parties, Inc. (“Slumber”) warranties this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:

LABOR: If this Product is determined to be defective, Slumber will replace the Product, at no charge, for a period

of six months from the date of purchase. After that time period, the owner will be responsible for shipping

charges only.

LIMITED: This product is limited to a replacement of three times over its lifetime.

This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or

modifi cation of, or to any part of the Product, including, but not limited to battery corrosion.

If the item being warranted is discontinued, an item of the same value will be sent as the replacement.

This warranty does not cover a demonstration product.

Proof of purchase in the form of a valid order form from the Distributor or website along with this Limited Warranty

Registration Form must be on fi le prior to warrantied item being submitted.

(then it has blocks for you to write your info)

Please mail this Warranty Form, along with the your order form (receipt) to:

Slumber Parties, Inc.

Warranty Department

4224 Evan Brooks Drive

Baton Rouge, LA 70814

YOU MUST ATTACH A COPY OF THE ORDER FORM TO THIS REGISTRATION FORM. WARRANTY IS NULL

& VOID WITHOUT THE PROPER ATTACHMENT.

• 1 month later...

Where can I get a warranty form? The person who would usually provide me with one can't be found. I registered the product when I got it... I just need the form to send in with the product for warranty purposes.

Any help is appricated!

Kat

Edited by Khatt
Where can I get a warranty form? The person who would usually provide me with one can't be found. I registered the product when I got it... I just need the form to send in with the product for warranty purposes.

Any help is appricated!

Kat

Pm me your adress and I will mail a copy to you.

The LLW is wonderful!!!

thanks

• 3 months later...

I originally post the floowing in Nov. I have not had any sucess getting the warranty form that was requested. If ANYONE can help I would be soooo grateful.

Any help is appricated!

Kat

I originally post the floowing in Nov. I have not had any sucess getting the warranty form that was requested. If ANYONE can help I would be soooo grateful.

Any help is appricated!

Kat

Hello

You can call the corporate and they will start the process for you.

1-800-240-2546

thanks

kelly

1-800-