Paulding.com

Mrs. Agnes Louise Fisher age 65, of Hiram passed away Tuesday August 19, 2008 at Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

She was born June 30, 1943 in Maryville Tn to her parents James Ernest and Ruby(Lawson)Richardson.

Mrs. Fisher is survived by her husband: Billy Lynn Fisher of Hiram; 1 Son: Billy Lynn(Andrea) Fisher Jr. of Austell; 2 Daughters: Wanda(Steve)Weaver of Hiram, Vicki(Terry)Hudson of Hiram; 2 Brothers: Dean(Kathy)Richardson of Atlanta and David(Mary)Richardson of Cartersville; 10 Grandchildren, 6 Great Grandchildren, Nieces and Nephews.

Family will recieve friends Thursday August 21, 2008 from 1:00pm-9:00pm

Mrs. Fisher's Funeral Service will be held 2:00pm Friday August 22, 2008 Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel with

Rev. Thomas Cole officiating. Pallbearers: Simon Fisher, Eric Taylor, Rusty Harper, Derby Fisher, Jimmy Heath, Mark Green

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements for Mrs. Agnes L. Fisher

Mrs. Agnes Louise Fisher age 65, of Hiram passed away Tuesday August 19, 2008 at Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

She was born June 30, 1943 in Maryville Tn to her parents James Ernest and Ruby(Lawson)Richardson.

Mrs. Fisher is survived by her husband: Billy Lynn Fisher of Hiram; 1 Son: Billy Lynn(Andrea) Fisher Jr. of Austell; 2 Daughters: Wanda(Steve)Weaver of Hiram, Vicki(Terry)Hudson of Hiram; 2 Brothers: Dean(Kathy)Richardson of Atlanta and David(Mary)Richardson of Cartersville; 10 Grandchildren, 6 Great Grandchildren, Nieces and Nephews.

Family will recieve friends Thursday August 21, 2008 from 1:00pm-9:00pm

Mrs. Fisher's Funeral Service will be held 2:00pm Friday August 22, 2008 Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel with

Rev. Thomas Cole officiating. Pallbearers: Simon Fisher, Eric Taylor, Rusty Harper, Derby Fisher, Jimmy Heath, Mark Green

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements for Mrs. Agnes L. Fisher

On Aug the 19Th my mom was call home to be with Jesus it also happen to be the same date as my son Casey two years ago passed away. some may ask why god don't you think I have enough pain on remembering that day now my mom on the same day . I DID SAY SOME MAY ASK, I SAY GOD KNOW JUST WHAT HE'S DOING AND ALL I ASK IS FOR YOUR PRAYERS THAK GOD WILL ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND BE WITH IN THE DAYS AHEAD.

THANK TO ALL WHO CAME BY AND ALL THE LOVE YOU GAVE TO MY FAMILY WE LOVE YOU,

WANDA WEAVER

Wanda, I am so sorry for your loss. Now Casey will have his Grandmother with him and God will give you the strength to get thru this. You are right sometimes it is hard to understand why God lets us go thru so much heartache and pain in this life but I know we will be rewarded in heaven. Until then we just have to keep our eyes on God and keep the faith.

RIP Mrs. Fisher & Casey

God Bless you and your family.