Paulding.com

Name of Deceased: Mrs. Elizabeth Joyce Pack age 79of Acworth Ga, passed away July 23, 2008 at Wellstar Paulding Hospital.

Born 11/28/1928 in Tarentum, Pa to her parents Elmer and Ann(Leopardi)Laurent

Her survivors include: Son: Kevin Pack of Acworth Ga; Daughter: Kelly(A.J)Governale of Acworth Ga;

Grandchildren: Mia & Ashlyn of Acworth Ga; Brother: E.J "Bud" and Ellen Laurent of St. Augustine Fl;

Sister-in-Law: Patty Laurent of Gibsonia Pa; Nieces and Nephews

Preceded in Death: Husband: Charles Pack, Brother: Alvin Laurent, both parents

Visitation will be Friday July 25, 2008 6:00pm-9:00pm at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home

Funeral Service will be 10:00am Saturday July 26, 2008 at St. Vincent's Catholic Church, Lie in state at 9:00am

Officiated by Father Adrian Pleus and Deacon Jim McDermott.

In Lieu of flowers donations may be made to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Atlanta Chapter in honor of her Granddaughter Mia Governale at www.jdrfgeorgia.org or mail donations to JDRF - Georgia Chapter

400 Perimeter Center Terrace, Suite #750

Atlanta, GA 30346

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements for Mrs. Elizabeth Pack

Is this the same Ms. Pack that cooked pastries? She brought some to my father-in-law's wake. God bless her. She was such a sweet lady.

Yes, this has got to be the same Mrs. Pack. She was a wonderul lady and an incredible cook!!! :wub: She will be truly missed!

Joyce, May You Rest In Peace!

My condolences to your family. :(

I called my brother-in-law, Dr. John Sparti, to find out if this was the same lovely woman. He confirmed that he had gotten the call today letting him know of her passing.

I would love to be as kind and nice and have such a sweet spirit as this woman. Something to strive for. . .

The Sparti family send our condolences to the family.

Betty

Joyce and Chuck were really sweet people who Melissa and I were proud to have known. She just was one really sweet lady and will be missed by many.

Joyce:

We hope you and Chuck will find eternal happiness together again....you will be missed by those of us still here. You were one sweet lady, and your husband was a gentleman and a scholar. We will think of you often, and especially when we see our French Lockheed poster hanging by the kitchen.

You will be missed by many.......

Sorry to hear about Mrs. Joyce. Her and Mr. Chuck were the sweetest people I met at church. They made us feel welcome when we first started going there. She will be missed. I know that she is resting now and in great company. God Bless to all the family. :(