Paulding.com

Mrs. Annette Bates Brooks age65 of Waco Ga passed away on June 30, 2008.

She was born September 27, 1942 in Paulding County to her parents James P. and Kaite(Baxter)Bates

Survivors include her Husband: Charles L. "Larry" Brooks of Waco Ga; Two Children:Mr&Mrs Philip&Debra Donaldson of Hiram Ga and Mr&Mrs Mark& Melissa Steffey of Waco Ga; Three Grandchildren: Ashley Brooks,

Cody Donaldson and Elisabeth Steffey; One Brother: Gary&Charlene Bates of Villa Rica Ga; Many Nieces and Nephews.

Preceded in death by her son Stuart Lee Brooks, 2003.

Memorial Service: A memorial Service will be held on Thursday July 3, 2008 at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel at 1:00pm. Rev. Danny Patrick and Rev. Donald Voyles officiating.

Visitation will be Wednesday July 3, 2008 from 6:00pm-9:00pm

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all funeral arrangements for Mrs. Annette Bates Brooks.

Edited by Eberhart Funeral Home

This is my cousin. I never met her family and had not seen Annette in years, though I thought of her often. My cousin, Gary, and Annette' family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers. I was shocked when I heard Annette had passed on so suddenly. May she rest in eternal peace. Always with love, your cousin, Pat and family

post-6-1215370977.gif

I have been out of town and I just saw this.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

My daughters went to high school with Mark and Melissa and one of them cheered with Melissa.

Edited by 2 RED Barns