Paulding.com

Mr. Raymond Voyd Renfroe

Funeral Services for Mr. Raymond Voyd Renfroe, age 83, of Dallas, Ga. will be held on Thursday, June 26, 2008, 2 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Don Voyles will officiate. Interment will follow at Peaceful Meadows Memorial Park Cemetery in Dallas, Ga.

Visitation for Mr. Renfroe will be held on Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 6-9 P.M. and Thursday until 2 P.M.

Pallbearers for Mr. Renfroe will be: Derek Renfroe, Nicholas Renfroe, Matthew Costlow, Adam Costlow, James Renfroe, Johnny Smith, Butch Burrand and Eddie Burrand.

Mr. Renfroe is survived by: Daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Allen (Connie) Costlow and Mr. and Mrs. Joey (Susan Renfroe); Son, Mr. Terry Renfroe (Bonnie McCarty); Grandchildren, Adam Costlow, Christy Smith, Matthew Costlow, Felicia Costlow, Kim Renfroe, Nicholas Renfroe and Derek Renfroe; 6 Great Grandchildren; Sister, Mr. and Mrs. W.L. (Ruby) Ellis; Brother, Mr. Pete Renfroe.

Mr. Renfroe was preceded in death by: Grandson, Christopher Fain; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jessie Theo (Claudie Elizabeth Barber) Renfroe; Brother, Mr. Truman Renfroe.

Funeral Services for Mr. Raymond Voyd Renfroe, age 83, of Dallas, Ga. will be held on Thursday, June 26, 2008, 2 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Don Voyles will officiate. Interment will follow at Peaceful Meadows Memorial Park Cemetery in Dallas, Ga.

Visitation for Mr. Renfroe will be held on Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 6-9 P.M. and Thursday until 2 P.M.

Pallbearers for Mr. Renfroe will be: Derek Renfroe, Nicholas Renfroe, Matthew Costlow, Adam Costlow, James Renfroe, Johnny Smith, Butch Burrand and Eddie Burrand.

Mr. Renfroe is survived by: Daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Allen (Connie) Costlow and Mr. and Mrs. Joey (Susan Renfroe); Son, Mr. Terry Renfroe (Bonnie McCarty); Grandchildren, Adam Costlow, Christy Smith, Matthew Costlow, Felicia Costlow, Kim Renfroe, Nicholas Renfroe and Derek Renfroe; 6 Great Grandchildren; Sister, Mr. and Mrs. W.L. (Ruby) Ellis; Brother, Mr. Pete Renfroe.

Mr. Renfroe was preceded in death by: Grandson, Christopher Fain; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jessie Theo (Claudie Elizabeth Barber) Renfroe; Brother, Mr. Truman Renfroe.

Raymond was My grandfather. I Know i will miss him very much. and in my heart i know he is in a better place. I only wish i could have spent more time with him, getting to know him, and Listening to stories. i wish i could have been as close to him as my nephew and neice are with my mom.

• 4 weeks later...

Raymond is my dad. Daddy was a very quite man, but was well know in this county. He was born and raised here. Daddy was a service station owner running the Gulf Station for many years. Daddy also worked at the Hickory Hut doing most of the cooking in the back. His favorite place to visit was the waffle house. I miss him so very much. Daddy, you are not in pain anymore. I love you.