Paulding.com

Mary Alice Blackmon Hite, age 77, of Dallas, passed away on Thursday, October 4, 2007. A native of Paulding County, she was born October 8, 1929. Mrs. Hite was preceded in death by her parents, Charlie & Carrie Blackmon; husband, Ranzy Hite; and brothers, C. L. Blackmon, Billy Blackmon and Franklin Blackmon. She was a homemaker and a member of Ebenezer Baptist Church.

Survivors include her sons & daughter-in-law, Douglas Hite of Dallas, and John Dean Hite & wife Frances of Dallas; daughters & sons-in-law, Faye Frey & husband Steve of Dallas, and Joyce Romines & husband Ronald of Dallas; sister & brother-in-law, Burma Mae Waits & husband L. Z. of Dallas; brother, Hubert Blackmon of Villa Rica; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; several nieces & nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 6, 2007, at 11:00am, Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Harold Weatherford and Reverend Olin Crowe officiating. Interment will follow in Crossroads Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 3:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
  • 3 weeks later...

Mary was a member of our church. Very faithful. She was a great inspiration to me, always smiling. I'll never forget the fun times going shopping and her singing for us. She could sing some of the cutest little songs you've ever heard, had me in stitches. She was a lot of fun to be around. Tell Scotty I miss him soooo much and give him a kiss for me. I'll never forget you Momma Mary.

Hope to see you soon.

Sharon