Paulding.com

After I picked up the girls there seemed to be a pretty bad accident there in front of the Kroger Gas station at Crossroads.

A white delivery truck southland or something similar was rear ended by a silver mini van, the van was rear ended by a white I believe Ford older model pick up, and then that truck was rear ended by a silver car (not sure what make it was pretty smushed in the front).

The white truck and the glass from the van all over the hood and both vehicles were smashed good...

I was not there when it happened.. I am hoping to find out if everyone was okay, as well as to ask for prayers for all involved, those cars had to have been traveling pretty fast to have the damage that they did..

I came through that as well. Looked like a LOT of people on the side of the road in front of the Kroger gas station. I went to Kroger , shopped and came back out... it was all still there. I never did see an ambulance.

I bet we were there at the same time.. I went in and shopped too... around 3ish...

dang girl.. this stinks I had three younguns with me..