Paulding.com

Well it's about time somebody got smart

TMZ has learned that all Mexican charges may have been dropped against famed bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and two members of his team -- including his son.

The group had been charged by a Mexican court with deprivation of liberty, after their 2003 capture of convicted serial rapist Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta. Chapman had traveled to Mexico to retrieve the Max Factor cosmetics heir, who was wanted in the U.S. on rape charges. Luster is now in jail, serving a 124-year term.

The Chapman crew was jailed for a brief time after the incident as bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico. While TMZ could not immediately confirm the ruling (because nosotros hablamos espanol only a little), Dog's attorney told us he "has received a favorable ruling from the people in Puerto Vallarta. The extent of that ruling is unknown as we are still in the process of translating it."

Dog, through his publicist, told TMZ, "Viva La Mexico!"

http://www.tmz.com/

well that is great....those charges were bull**** anyways.

I agree. And that our government allowed him to be arrested in the 1st place was ridiculous!

I am glad they did this...

By the way has anyon ever had a bounty hunter come to your home looking for someone? we did a couple of weeks ago... and she looked nothing like he does LOL

Yes. I helped them find him too B)

Dear God, I, dog, just want to thank you Lord for bringing us through this rough time and for our name being cleared. We love you and just want to glorify your name by catching these bad guys. Amen (and the team says amen)

Dog: Alright, now let's go get these piece of $h** M. Fers!!!!

I love me some Dog. It cracks me up though how they pray everytime they go looking for the bounty and once the bad guy shows his face they are all over him calling him every name in the book.

Dear God, I, dog, just want to thank you Lord for bringing us through this rough time and for our name being cleared. We love you and just want to glorify your name by catching these bad guys. Amen (and the team says amen)

Dog: Alright, now let's go get these piece of $h** M. Fers!!!!

I love me some Dog. It cracks me up though how they pray everytime they go looking for the bounty and once the bad guy shows his face they are all over him calling him every name in the book.

Haha,I know.I :wub: me some Dog too.

It cracks me up though how they pray everytime they go looking for the bounty and once the bad guy shows his face they are all over him calling him every name in the book.

Yeah, then 3 seconds after they get them in the truck they are crying and trying to bail them out again :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...