Paulding.com

Janet W. McCray, age 72, of Lithia Springs, GA, passed away on Monday, June 25, 2007. She was the daughter of the late Marvin & Louise Benson, born March 24, 1935, in Paulding County. Mrs. McCray was a veteran of the U. S. Marine Corps. She was a homemaker and a member of Mt. Moriah Baptist Church in Dallas, GA.

Survivors include her husband, Billy G. McCray of Lithia Springs, GA; son, Billy Scott McCray of Douglasville, GA; daughters, Sherry Edgell of Riverdale, GA, Cindy Martin & husband, Dwayne, Lithia Springs, GA, and Christy Keener of Lithia Springs, GA; brother, Jerry Benson of Dallas, GA; grandchildren, Allen Edgell, Amber Kubicek & husband, David, Ashley Martin, Ciarra McCray, Amy McCray, Autumn Blackwell, Michelle Keener, and Michael Keener; great-grandchild, Joey Kubicek; niece, Conda Bonds; and nephew, Steven Benson.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, June 28, 2007, at 3:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home, with Pastor Ronnie Sanders and Brother Dwayne Martin officiating. Interment will follow in Mt. Moriah Baptist Church Cemetery in Dallas, GA. Pallbearers will be Randy Austin, Steven Benson, Steven Bond, Joey Tibbitts, Wayne Benson, Jeff Benson, Caleb Tibbitts, and Zane Tibbitts. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00pm until 8pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

This was one of the most caring, sweet, loving people I have ever known. They lived across from me in Mableton. I know "Jem" is happy now. She is with the Lord and has already seen Marvin, Louise, and Diane. She is at peace. God be with Billy, Scott, Sherry. Cindy and Christy and all the grandchildren in their time of need and touch them with the sweet peace that Janet now lives. This is so great a loss, but there is no more pain or suffering for her. I love you Janet like a sister, and although we weren't blood related, we are sisters in Christ. I loved Pawpaw and Mawmaw like they were truly my own. God be with us till we meet again.

Edited by the rose
This was one of the most caring, sweet, loving people I have ever known. They lived across from me in Mableton. I know "Jem" is happy now. She is with the Lord and has already seen Marvin, Louise, and Diane. She is at peace. God be with Billy, Scott, Sherry. Cindy and Christy and all the grandchildren in their time of need and touch them with the sweet peace that Janet now lives. This is so great a loss, but there is no more pain or suffering for her. I love you Janet like a sister, and although we weren't blood related, we are sisters in Christ. I loved Pawpaw and Mawmaw like they were truly my own. God be with us till we meet again.

If this is who I think it is I am looking foward to seeing you, Aunt jenny at rest with mawmaw and pawpaw and my mother. I hope all is well with you and your family. Sorry I missed up on this I do not post on here much.