Paulding.com

Scott Alan Hudgins, age 43, of Dallas, GA, formerly of Cobb County, passed away on Wednesday, April 18, 2007. He was born in Atlanta on July 25, 1963, to Sara Puckett Hardy and the late Travis Hoyt Hudgins.

Besides his father, Mr. Hudgins was also preceded in death by a brother, George Steven Hudgins. He was a heating & air technician.

Survivors include his wife Deanna Lynne Hudgins of Dallas; mother, Sara Hardy of Dallas; brother & sister-in-law, Michael Anthony Hudgins & Cindy Faye, of Marietta; sisters, Sally P Fifer of Dallas, Rebecca H. Webb of Norcross; Penny Manis of Ringgold, and Pamela Hardy of Dallas; and six step-brothers and sisters.

A memorial service will be held on Sunday, April 22, 2007, at 2:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home chapel, with Reverend Larry Knight officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday from 1:00pm until the service time.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Does anyone know if this Scott Hudgins that went to Lithia Springs High or Douglas County High?

I know he went to school in Paulding County at least for a few years because we rode the school bus together; he was a step-brother to a distant cousin of mine. I don't believe we were old enough to be in high school at that time, though.