Paulding.com

Tell me about it! It's pretty scary taking a left onto 278 any time of the day. I heard that they are going to put a light at the other end of Old Harris down by the Huddle house. That makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

I think there are enough lights on that stretch of 278 already.

There are lots of lights; however, just in the past 2 months there have been 2 over turned cars at that intersection and there is a daycare and 2 neighborhoods right there. I have 3 children and I am scared every time I have to go in/ out of there.

So take an alternate route. It ain't rocket science.

Coming out of the subdivision there is onlyone way in and one way out--at least for now. I heard that they are going to rebuild the bridge on the other side of old harris and it will run through to Windale.

A redlight is needed there -- if all of those red lights between Wal-mart and Target on 278 can be put in, one can be put in on 278 at Old Harris -- one is definitely needed there, more than some of the locations between Wally World and Targe'

So take an alternate route. It ain't rocket science.

i drive a schoolbus in that area, there is no other altern. route. if, there were

i would have found it. i was told the light would be at that intersection. i, agreed,

no sense, on the other end of old harris.

At the other end of old harris? You mean, 50 feet from the light at McDonalds? Why? lol. Nobody uses that road unless they're going to the bowling alley. If they want to head toward Hiram they can make a right easy at that intersection...if they want head towards rockmart then they can go 278 easy. From that part of Old Harris, it's easy to find an alternate route. It's the apartments that have problems, especially if not going to Hiram. I lived there...and I hated going anywhere...lol