Paulding.com

Muslim's committing slow genocide with oil

From the NYTimes:

Steven Sherwood, a researcher whose work in 2010 suggested that parts of the world could become uninhabitable within 200 years if fossil-fuel burning continued unabated, said he was startled by the prediction that many cities on the Persian Gulf coast could be essentially uninhabitable by the end of the century. “That is truly shocking,” he wrote in an email exchange, and added that he found it ironic, “given the region’s importance in providing fossil fuels.”

Sounds like suicidal genocide to me.

Link to NYTimes article.

My question is whether this makes you want to burn more stuff?

pubby

From the NYTimes:

Sounds like suicidal genocide to me.

Link to NYTimes article.

My question is whether this makes you want to burn more stuff?

pubby

Nice way to start a philosophical conversation Pubby. Nothing wrong with exploring the what ifs in life.

Considering how Islam blames us for the ills of this world we may not want them to read this article.

I am sure there would be mass migration. Considering their intolerance for other religions it may cause genocide but not of them as it seems you are insinuating.

It is however more proof that life in extremes becomes more and more intolerable no matter what end of the spectrum you fall.

The Arabs have declared their stance that they will not allow themselves to be undersold ever again in the face of America's willingness to destroy the ecological balance of our continent in pursuit of fossil fuels.

The pressure for renewable energy sources from an economic stand point has come to a screeching halt and I am sure the funds for it will dwindle down to a trickle.

We know that global warming had a hard time getting traction to begin with. It has gained almost complete acceptance in scientific circles, but remains a political flash point that divides the parties.

We have sold our destiny to the highest bidder. If they say we will continue to burn fossil fuels until we are on the verge of a catastrophe we will.

If it were not for governments all over the world funding scientific research we would all be dying now from the pollutants released into our environment at a much higher rate. We know beyond a doubt that our environment is so toxic that 1 in 3 will develop cancer in their life time. As it is now they can only fight with expensive mis-information campaigns.

People believe what they want to believe. They point to record cold and snow storms as proof that the globe is not getting warmer and they point to record heat as proof that global warming is not resulting in an ice age.

I have no desire to bring the ignorant down on my head by pointing out the obvious proof they are ignoring while pointing it out in the same breath. :fool:

We may be facing a mass migration sooner than later as our neighbors to the north and south already live in extreme climates.

Who knows we may even welcome them as the amount of labor required feed an entire continent in our more temperate zones increases.

Or we could always shoot them with all our guns to keep them out. I think Americans will probably choose to kill them rather than accommodate them. On the other hand Europeans are not well armed so they will have to allow immigration and find a way to shelter and feed millions of migrants.

The NRA could also use this article to further the cause of weaponizing Americans even more. :clapping:

So there you go Pubby there is an economic silver lining to global warming. 1000's of jobs will be created in gun and ammunition manufacturing as Americans accept global warming and stock pile weapons to kill migrants from other countries. :crazy: 8P

• Like 1

Nice way to start a philosophical conversation Pubby. Nothing wrong with exploring the what ifs in life.

Considering how Islam blames us for the ills of this world we may not want them to read this article.

I am sure there would be mass migration. Considering their intolerance for other religions it may cause genocide but not of them as it seems you are insinuating.

It is however more proof that life in extremes becomes more and more intolerable no matter what end of the spectrum you fall.

The Arabs have declared their stance that they will not allow themselves to be undersold ever again in the face of America's willingness to destroy the ecological balance of our continent in pursuit of fossil fuels.

The pressure for renewable energy sources from an economic stand point has come to a screeching halt and I am sure the funds for it will dwindle down to a trickle.

We know that global warming had a hard time getting traction to begin with. It has gained almost complete acceptance in scientific circles, but remains a political flash point that divides the parties.

We have sold our destiny to the highest bidder. If they say we will continue to burn fossil fuels until we are on the verge of a catastrophe we will.

If it were not for governments all over the world funding scientific research we would all be dying now from the pollutants released into our environment at a much higher rate. We know beyond a doubt that our environment is so toxic that 1 in 3 will develop cancer in their life time. As it is now they can only fight with expensive mis-information campaigns.

People believe what they want to believe. They point to record cold and snow storms as proof that the globe is not getting warmer and they point to record heat as proof that global warming is not resulting in an ice age.

I have no desire to bring the ignorant down on my head by pointing out the obvious proof they are ignoring while pointing it out in the same breath. :fool:

We may be facing a mass migration sooner than later as our neighbors to the north and south already live in extreme climates.

Who knows we may even welcome them as the amount of labor required feed an entire continent in our more temperate zones increases.

Or we could always shoot them with all our guns to keep them out. I think Americans will probably choose to kill them rather than accommodate them. On the other hand Europeans are not well armed so they will have to allow immigration and find a way to shelter and feed millions of migrants.

The NRA could also use this article to further the cause of weaponizing Americans even more. :clapping:

So there you go Pubby there is an economic silver lining to global warming. 1000's of jobs will be created in gun and ammunition manufacturing as Americans accept global warming and stock pile weapons to kill migrants from other countries. :crazy: 8P

And Stradial called me cynical :)

pubby