Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

McDowell

Mr. Earl John McDowell, age 60, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, July 26, 2006. He was born on October 28, 1945 in Greenwood, Delaware to the late John and Elizabeth Pinder McDowell.

Surviving are his son, Eddie McDowell of Davenport, FL; a daughter and son-in-law, Julie and Jeff Clay of Clairmont, FL; a brother and sister-in-law, Donald and Barbara Pinder of Laurel, Delaware; sisters, Betty Kenton of St. Augustine, FL, Carol Ann Hart of Delaware and Bonnie Rice and her husband, Steve of Hiram, GA; four grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.

A memorial service will be held on Monday, July 31, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA. The body was cremated. Clark Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

McDowell

Mr. Earl John McDowell, age 60, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, July 26, 2006. He was born on October 28, 1945 in Greenwood, Delaware to the late John and Elizabeth Pinder McDowell.

Surviving are his son, Eddie McDowell of Davenport, FL; a daughter and son-in-law, Julie and Jeff Clay of Clairmont, FL; a brother and sister-in-law, Donald and Barbara Pinder of Laurel, Delaware; sisters, Betty Kenton of St. Augustine, FL, Carol Ann Hart of Delaware and Bonnie Rice and her husband, Steve of Hiram, GA; four grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.

A memorial service will be held on Monday, July 31, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA. The body was cremated. Clark Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.

I was Earl's neighbor and will really miss him. I will keep all the family in my prayers

Love and prayers to you all,

The Howell Family