Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs--HURRY WHILE IT'S SLOW!

Just a reminder folks....February (mid-month) is when things start picking up pretty quick. So, the sooner you get your repairs done, the faster you'll get them back. I have about one more month before the bottom falls out. Please call me at 678-315-8794 to schedule an appointment. I repair and service most brands of lawn mowers, blowers, trimmers, generators, and other outdoor equipment. Please visit my website for additional information regarding rates, policies, and helpful information to keep your equipment running for years. Mobile service and pick-up and delivery options are available. Deposits are required on most items, so take a few minutes to read over my website. It will answer most questions you may have. My website is:

http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

Thank you, and I look forward to serving you this year!!

Call 678-315-8794.

The best advertising is word of mouth, as long as you do a good job and keep folks satisfied. Probably 80% or more of my regular, loyal customers were referred to me by other customers. I plan to keep on working hard and doing the job RIGHT the first time! I appreciate all you folks who have trusted me with your repairs, and always look forward to meeting new customers, as well.

Don't wait until the last minute. NOW is the best time to get your mowers repaired and tuned up. So, call me while things are still slow. In about one more month, I'll be pretty busy, and possibly backed up for a week or so. So, the sooner, the better!!

ALSO...the 20% off labor ENDS on February 15th!!

678-315-8794. Don't have a trailer or a truck??? No problem!! Pick up and delivery only runs $30 (total both ways), but will go back up to $40 after this month. Even at $40, I seriously doubt you'll find anyone who'll pick and deliver for less than that. **(applies to South Paulding, including Dallas, New Georgia, and Douglasville, north of Hwy 78, and New Hope and as far as 2 miles north of Hwy 278).**

Call me NOW!!! :) I'm not an operator per se, but I play one on T.V. and I am always standing by!! ;)