Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs in Paulding, Hiram, Dallas

From tomorrow until the rest of this year, ANY and ALL repairs made to lawn mowers will include a full service tuneup (and weatherization if requested) absolutely FREE of charge!!!

For instance, if your lawn mower needs carburetor work, that usually runs between $60-$75 for push mowers, and approx. $100 for riding mowers. So, not only will the carburetor be repaired, rebuilt, or replaced, but your entire mower will get a free tune-up at no extra charge. A full tuneup includes, but is not limited to, oil change, full lubrication, reconditioned blade(s), spark plug and all filters serviced, and a thorough inspection of the entire machine.

Also, keep in mind that repairs on chainsaws, generators, and pressure washers are starting to gear up. I repair all of these items and get them back to "like-new" operation again for less money than you'd think. Quality is my promise, as well as FAST turn-around time.

Can't get your mower to me?? NO PROBLEM!! I service many machines at YOUR place, as well as offering you extremely affordable pick-up and delivery. Don't take my word for it though- call around first and find out how much you can save and how much faster you can get it back. That always speaks for itself. ;)

Call now to take advantage of this great deal!!!

678-315-8794.

Thanks folks!! :)

Glenn

• Like 1