Paulding.com

2 young soldiers and life residents of Paulding County, one a separated US Army Iraqi War Veteran and one currently serving in the US Army Reserves, are in desperate need of some mechanical guidance and/or help repairing their vehicles. Looking for certified, knowledgeable assistance and repair help, a bay to work on their vehicles (they can do some mechanical work) and/or someone who can repair with donated labor costs, minimum costs or the offer to repair and allow them to make reasonable, monthly payments until paid. If this is something you would be willing to help with or know someone who could help, please send a PM with contact information.

2 young soldiers and life residents of Paulding County, one a separated US Army Iraqi War Veteran and one currently serving in the US Army Reserves, are in desperate need of some mechanical guidance and/or help repairing their vehicles. Looking for certified, knowledgeable assistance and repair help, a bay to work on their vehicles (they can do some mechanical work) and/or someone who can repair with donated labor costs, minimum costs or the offer to repair and allow them to make reasonable, monthly payments until paid. If this is something you would be willing to help with or know someone who could help, please send a PM with contact information.

Do they know what is wrong with the car?

Do they know what is wrong with the car?

That was my first thought too.

No offense, but this is a rather vague request. I'd be glad to help if I had a clue as to what it is you're needing. I also don't understand needing a bay either. Tools, sure. I've had tools all my life, but up until only 7 years ago, I did all my work with a jack on a dirt and gravel driveway...that's all I had. You mention more than one vehicle also...what's the problem with which one??

There are some very generous people on this site who I'm sure would help you out, but some more accurate description of what you're needing would help us all out in our end. PM me if you feel more comfortable about it.