Paulding.com

Charles Glen Cole, 75 of Powder Springs died on April 25, 2013.

Funeral Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home & Crematory Macland Chapel in Powder Springs with Rev. Mike Woods officiating. Interment will be held at Sunrise Powder Springs Cemetery.

Mr. Cole was the owner of the original Catfish Den in Hiram. He was a loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather

Survivors include his wife of 47 years, Peggy Cole of Powder Springs; two daughters, Denise Bass and husband Ronnie of Hampton and Cherie Lester and husband Randy of Acworth; stepson, Kenny Thomas of Cleveland; sister Ezel Mayfield and husband Watson of Hiram; brother, Maxie Cole and wife Mary of Centre, AL; four grandchildren, four great grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his brother, Jerry Cole and sister, Jackie Thurmond.

The family will receive friends from 2:00-4:00 p.m. and 6:00-8:00 p.m. on Saturday at the funeral home. www.mayeswarddobbins.com

Such a wonderful husband, brother, friend and I was always proud he was my cousin. Words cannot express how sad I am that he has gone before us, but we will see him again. Rest easy, Glen.