Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs / Small Engines in Dallas, Hiram

Folks, I am happy that things are finally starting to pick up!! I'm still trying to dig my way out of the proverbial hole that Winter leaves behind, but as things pick up more, I should be okay to provide yall with all the repairs & tuneups you need for this season. :)

Mobile service means most tune ups can be done at your residence. In more dire cases where major work is needed, pick up and delivery is also available for a lot less than you might think (visit my website).

I service and repair most all makes of lawn mowers, specializing in push mowers and basic riding mowers. Addition machines such as gas trimmers, edgers, tillers, chippers, (anything with a 2 or 4 stroke engine under 25 HP) are also among items that I repair. Rates are fair and honesty is and always be my best policy. ;) For more details, please visit my website at:

http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

Once you've become familiar with my service, please feel free to call me at 678-315-8794. Please leave a message if I'm not able to answer at the time you called. I hope to have a receptionist pretty soon. Thank you for your patience. I also recommend that you check in with Paulding.com for used and rebuilt mower sales that I post on here often. Save some money and still rest easy knowing you are buying a quality item, only for a lot less money. ;)

Thanks folks!! :)

Glenn

Just bumping this up for folks who said they were having a hard time finding me on here. :)

Just bumping this up for folks who said they were having a hard time finding me on here. :)

Hey, Subby - do you have any push mowers for sale? I have a friend who is looking for a couple....told him about you...gave you a bump for great repairs and told him I would ask if you had any for sale.

If so, please send me a PM with type and prices, please.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Subby - do you have any push mowers for sale? I have a friend who is looking for a couple....told him about you...gave you a bump for great repairs and told him I would ask if you had any for sale.

If so, please send me a PM with type and prices, please.

Thanks!

Not at the moment...just one I'm trying to get right that is a donation mower. But I post them as they become available, so keep your eyes peeled. My list of people looking for used equipment has gotten so big I can't keep track anymore so I'm just posting as they get done and ready to sale. ;)