Paulding.com

Almost time to start cutting that grass!

If they're giving you a hassle, just give me a call. I can do most tuneups onsite, and offer pick up and delivery on more complex issues. Quick turn around time, excellent service and affordable rates. I strive VERY HARD to keep your costs as low as possible, because I know all too well that people just don't have as much money as they used to when the economy was booming all those years ago. Call anytime between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday if you need any repairs or just a good tuneup for the season. Please visit my website for details and helpful advice right here----->:http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/. I would be more than happy to help you out the best way I can! :)

Also feel free to call and inquire about rebuilt mowers, many as good as a new one but for only a fraction of the cost. If I don't have what you need, I will gladly take down your name and number and call you when one fitting your needs and price range becomes available. :)

Thank you all!!

Glenn

678-315-8794

• Like 1

Cut my lawn for the first time this year with the Craftsman rider you sold us a couple of years ago. HAD to get rid of the amazing amount of clover that suddenly grew 6 inches last night

:lol: I hope she's running well and getting it done!!! :)