Paulding.com

Used and Rebuilt Mowers For Sale

I have 2 self propelled mowers for sale, a Toro and a Craftsman, and almost finished with a Murray Riding mower, 42" cut, Automatic drive. If interested, please give me a call at 678-315-8794. Thanks! :)

All mowers are reconditioned to give you long and reliable service!!

Yay! I'll tell hubby tonight when he gets home. We talked to you Saturday about getting one for my boys to start practicing with , it's high time they earned their keep, LOL! Nice talking to ya Saturday. He's interested in one of the self propelled ones.

Edited by dana

Yay! I'll tell hubby tonight when he gets home. We talked to you Saturday about getting one for my boys to start practicing with , it's high time they earned their keep, LOL! Nice talking to ya Saturday. He's interested in one of the self propelled ones.

Yeah, he and I spoke. He said it would be a while though, so not sure what I'll have by then. I need to get these sold asap. That Toro is a real gem too!! I'm listing it for 175, but told him he could have it for only 120 if he could get it soon.

Yeah, he and I spoke. He said it would be a while though, so not sure what I'll have by then. I need to get these sold asap. That Toro is a real gem too!! I'm listing it for 175, but told him he could have it for only 120 if he could get it soon.

I will def. let him know! Thanks so much.