Paulding.com

Patriot Guard to honor GySgt Jeffrey Caldwell

For anyone that would like to stand in the flag line the staging will be at 5:30pm Friday 11/16/12. If you have never stood in a flag line with the Patriot Guard for a member of the U.S. Military it is something that you will never forget. I will be there for the visitation and also the funeral on Saturday 11/17/12. I hope to see some of my Paulding.com friends there.

The family of GySgt Jeffrey Caldwell has requested the Patriot Guard to honor the life and 23 years of USMC service of their loved one. We are honored to be able to fulfill that request.

Gunny Caldwell enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1989 and had just retired earlier this year. During his 23 years of service he made deployments to Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Jeff is survived by Teresa, his wife of 20 years; his daughter Maighan Antonia-Renne Caldwell of Marietta; father and mother, Joseph and Kathleen Caldwell of Austin, TX; father and mother-in-law, Robert and Darlene Mintz of Oceanside, CA; many loving extended family.

Staging for first visitation:

Friday 16 Nov 12

1730 (5:30 PM)

Mayes Ward Dobbins Funeral Home

3940 Macland Road

Powder Springs, GA

Staging for second visitation and funeral:

Saturday 17 Nov 12

1000 (10:00 AM)

Mayes Ward Dobbins Funeral Home

3940 Macland Road

Powder Springs, GA

RCIC:

Joe “ Mack” McGuigan

joemackusmc@gmail.com

678-548-1595

Assisting:

Bob “Capt. Bob” Weatherford

Thank you RandyP for posting this. I am going to bring my little grandsons to this tomorrow because I do believe it will be a very moving, memorable experience. I hope they will understand how important these soldiers are to us and what they sacrifice to protect our country.

This man deserves this tribute and it will be an honor to stand in this line - God bless this soldier and his family.