Paulding.com

Mower, Small Engine Repair, Paulding, Hiram, Douglas

With the season changing, I am focusing more on repairs for chainsaws, trimmers, blowers & generators. This is also a GREAT time of year to get your mowers Winterized for next season, so they'll be trouble free when you get ready for Spring.

Please call 678-315-8794 for details and estimates.

Thank you :)

Glenn

Glenn is the MAN of the HOUR when it comes to repairs!

We had our old mower that needed serious reviving, but he did it with speed and grace to boot! I happened to really like our large back wheel mower-even over the self-propelled we now own, so Glenn helped us tremendously with all the parts/repairs necessary to bring it back to life. Honest hard work went into it with concern for a timely return and what else can you ask for in getting anything repaired these days?

Paulding county is lucky to have people like Glenn to help us out...call and give him the business flow he deserves!

Glenn is the MAN of the HOUR when it comes to repairs!

We had our old mower that needed serious reviving, but he did it with speed and grace to boot! I happened to really like our large back wheel mower-even over the self-propelled we now own, so Glenn helped us tremendously with all the parts/repairs necessary to bring it back to life. Honest hard work went into it with concern for a timely return and what else can you ask for in getting anything repaired these days?

Paulding county is lucky to have people like Glenn to help us out...call and give him the business flow he deserves!

Thank you for the kind words! :) I'm glad I was able to help you folks out. It was actually fun bringing that old girl back to life. I love projects like that. ;) Hope she's still running good for you.

Folks, the week looks a little slow, so now's a good time to call. Let's get you right in and out, pronto! :)

678-315-8794