Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Bruce Henson, age 50, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Friday, December 2, 2011, 7:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel.

Mr. Henson's family will receive friends on Friday, December 2, 2011, 3:00-7:00 P.M.

Mr. Henson will be cremated following the service.

Mr. Henson is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Robin Henson of Dallas, Ga.; Son, Mr. & Mrs. Brent (Samantha) Henson of Dallas, Ga. Son, Mr. & Mrs. Brad (Niki) Henson of Calhoun, Ga. Son, Mr. Ben Henson of Dallas, Ga. Grandchildren, Natalie Henson, Nick Henson, Alyssa Henson. Father, Mr. and Mrs. Jack (Peggy) Henson of Powder Springs, Ga. Sister, Mr. and Mrs. Doug (Catherine) Farrell of Powder Springs, Ga. Brother, Mr. Mark Henson of Carrollton, Ga. Brother, Mr. Mike Henson of Newnan, Ga. Brother, Mr. Todd Henson of Newnan, Ga. Sister in Law, Ms. Dody Henson of Douglasville, Ga. Nieces and Nephews.

Mr. Henson was preceded in death by: Mother, Mrs. Diane Henson; Brother, Mr. Dale Henson.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

This is my cousin and I do ask for prayers for his family . He passed very suddenly not expected I guess i should say...Thisfamily has lost 2 sons in 3 years His brother Dale was killed in A head on wreck at 61S and Nebo rd Jan 4th will be 3 years..Just pray for the family please.