Paulding.com

Pianist Available For Weddings - Professional

I provide music for weddings, primarily on the piano, but also on the organ if you would prefer. I have been playing weddings professionally for over 25 years, from standard outdoor weddings, on up to some of the largest churches in Metro Atlanta, and even at the Grand Ole Opera Hotel.

No two weddings are ever alike, since this is a most special event for the bride and groom. Standard wedding services include 15-20 minutes of beautiful, soothing music on the piano, followed by the procession, any special songs required during the ceremony, and the exit music, while the bride, groom, and all involved walk off after the ceremony. I can also provide either live piano music during the reception, or custom tailored music though a P.A. system.

My rates are competitive and fair, but the quality is something you will never forget. My rate is determined on what is involved, the traveling distance, and a number of other things that may be desired. If you, or anyone you know are looking for the BEST in wedding music, please don't hesitate to call me. Most quotes can be handled by phone, but I am available to meet with you personally to discuss what you would like to have done, and how much it would cost, FREE of charge. (Quotes are free).

I have everything necessary to perform outdoor weddings, including a full P.A., digital pianos & organs, or simply play whatever is at the church or community center (where ever you choose). In all the weddings I have played over the last 25 years, I have never received a single complaint, and often get other bookings as a result. What I can guarantee you is some of the highest quality, and prettiest music you can find anywhere, at a reasonable price. The total fee also includes the rehearsal the evening before the wedding takes place.

If you are interested in using my services, please call me any day of the week, between the hours of 11 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. We can discuss your needs over the phone and set up a time to get together, if you choose to. I can also provide a full band for the reception, if you would like.

Thank you. :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Hi! I'll keep you in mind for the piano playing.

I also want to know if you've thought about repairing computers? You seem to know alot about them and it would be so

great to be able to take them to a fair, reputable, honest person. Sorry if you've answered this question before. I know there are a few on here already

whom I'm sure do good work. I believe however that there's plenty of room for another one. Anyhow, just a thought. :)

Hi! I'll keep you in mind for the piano playing.

I also want to know if you've thought about repairing computers? You seem to know alot about them and it would be so

great to be able to take them to a fair, reputable, honest person. Sorry if you've answered this question before. I know there are a few on here already

whom I'm sure do good work. I believe however that there's plenty of room for another one. Anyhow, just a thought. :)

Actually, I think there's room for another one too. :) I am currently working on that right now. I need to get my license, and my permit. Then set things up so I can take in enough volume to make it work. But, absolutely!! Mower season will be ending before long (although I am out of that for this year, other than rebuilding and selling restored items). But I have been rebuilding, repairing, and custom building computers for a very long time- since Windows 95 came out, in fact. I don't know why it didn't dawn on me earlier to start a business doing it by now. :pardon: I still fix my own computers and I fix my friends and family's computers, help them set up networks, etc. I guess it's just never been in my mind much, since I sort of "fell" into fixing them. When I was a drafter back in the mid 80's, everything was pen on mylar. Then when AutoCad came along, everything changed. My boss was forking out tons of money to I.T.'s to keep everything going, so our in-house I.T. trained me back in the early 90's in everything from repairs, to networking, and even writing special menu's for our drafters to customize what we needed AutoCad to do for us.

Given all that experience, I would think I'd do pretty well in the field. Since I got laid off about 5 years ago, I had a few people bring me their computers to keep. They said the shops they had taken them to said they were toast. After repairing every single one of them (which my kids use and a couple of family members, to this day) it kind of gave me that "boost" I was looking for to prove to myself that I still had what it takes to make them run great. I am hoping to have everything in place to start the business in about 6 to 8 weeks, depending on how long it takes to get all the proper permits, and coordinate with the Microsoft vendors, so I can have access to the parts I'll be needing. So, there WILL be another computer repair shop coming to Paulding as soon as I can get it up and running. ;)

You would think between playing music, repairing computers, and outdoor equipment, I would be able to finally pay some bills! :lol:

Oh yeah...almost forgot- I have been working on setting up my recording studio, the past few days, also. It's not much of a money making business, but perhaps if I got the word out, I'm sure I could bring in some small rock groups and Gospel groups that would like to record some CD's, especially promo packs. I've got some wicked cool digital recording software, mikes, P.A. etc. but I've always just used it for my own bands to make promo's with. Dang....if I get this much going, I'll HAVE to start looking for employees, since there's no way I could handle that much all by myself!! :blink:

But I do know one thing- After being laid off that last time with an AT&T outsource company, I have made up my mind to work for myself from now on. I've paid my dues, gained my experience, learned the market, and it's time to take the bull by the horns. :) My only fault when it comes to business is that I am less motivated by money, and MORE motivated by doing a better job and providing better service than what I have received in the past. For me personally, building a reputation for excellence and satisfying customers comes before anything else, including the money made from doing it. If more businesses had the same outlook as I do, then I believe America could become a prosperous nation again. I get sick and tired of seeing what USED to be good products, getting shipped abroad (mostly to China) so that the corporation can save a few bucks. The end result is always the same- a pretty shiny new gadget that's as disposable as a Bic Lighter. I see corporations shoot themselves in the foot by doing this, but most of all, I see too many disgruntled consumers who get taken for a ride, and lose all their hard-earned money, buying a total piece of crap, simply because it's glitzy looking. The American consumer has an innate predisposition to buy something that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, when underneath it all, it's one of the worst products you could buy. I see this a LOT in the mower business, especially, but it's everywhere, and it includes just about anything you can buy. And it's down-right shameful, as it leaves a tarnished reputation on "semi-American" made goods. It's no wonder we're at the bottom of producing good quality items now....yes, we ARE at the bottom. You can check the stats online. It will make you cringe!! Higher tariffs on imported goods would solve the problem very easily. Sure, the cost of the items you buy would cost MORE, but how many people have forgotten that old saying- "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"!!! That saying still applies. ;) But why should a corporate CEO give a crap about that, when they've already got more money than God???? Too many CEO's in America put money ahead of quality, and that's our downfall. In fact, the gap between money and quality is just as wide as the gap between the rich and poor. They go hand in hand.

I'm sure you'll do very well with the computer repair business. I'll be waiting as I have two that need to be repaired . I don't need them repaired immediately.

That is unless the one I'm on now dies. :wacko:

Subby, you are one of the most inspirational persons I know. And believe me - you are at the TOP of people I would recommend for piano accompaniment. You are going to get through this strange and weird time just fine because of your awesome outlook.

Subby, you are one of the most inspirational persons I know. And believe me - you are at the TOP of people I would recommend for piano accompaniment. You are going to get through this strange and weird time just fine because of your awesome outlook.

:clapping:

He's a damn fine piano player. He really is. I liken him to the talents of Floyd Cramer. Subby plays in that slip note style and it's a very difficult thing to do. I've been amazed with his talents since the first time I heard him play.

You folks are remarkably kind to me!! :wub: I only wish I had the words to express my gratitude for the nice things you folks have said. YOU FOKS are MY inspiration!!

And I thank ALL of you for that. :)