Paulding.com

Going o a big 4th of July event

I attended the Easter Egg Hunt at White Oak Park and carried 4 balloons for the four grandkids so I could see them while they hunted the eggs,I tied a balloon to thier Easter Basket and could see thier every move. So many people there told me that this was a great idea for even older kids too, at a big event like a 4th of July event , it is so crowded and that giving your child a balloon will help you keep up with them and give them something safe to celebrate with, so if you would like to get some balloons to celebrate with, then call 770-445-3269. $1.00 each plus tax. Balloons On Demand.

post-43394-0-07438600-1309313181_thumb.jpg

I attended the Easter Egg Hunt at White Oak Park and carried 4 balloons for the four grandkids so I could see them while they hunted the eggs,I tied a balloon to thier Easter Basket and could see thier every move. So many people there told me that this was a great idea for even older kids too, at a big event like a 4th of July event , it is so crowded and that giving your child a balloon will help you keep up with them and give them something safe to celebrate with, so if you would like to get some balloons to celebrate with, then call 770-445-3269. $1.00 each plus tax. Balloons On Demand.

post-43394-0-07438600-1309313181_thumb.jpg

I also have balloons available for birthdays, showers, or any other event.