Paulding.com

Funeral Service's for Mrs. Tracy Lynn Harper will be held on Friday June 17, 2011 at 12:00 Noon from the St. Vincent De Paul Catholic Church in Dallas, GA. with Father Adrian Pleus officiating. Interment will follow in Stockbridge, GA.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday June 16, 2011 from 4 - 8 P.M.

Mrs. Harper was born on February 3, 1980 in Buffalo, N.Y. to Mr. Robert Evans Norton and Mrs. Patricia Lynn Gates Norton.

Mrs Harper was married to Mr. Brian Keith Harper, Sr.

Survivors include:

Husband: Mr. Keith Harper of Dallas, Ga.

Children: Brian Keith Harper, Jr. of Dallas, Ga.

Tristan Ryan Harper of Dallas, Ga.

Alexandria Lynn Gregory of Dallas, Ga.

Austin Levi Norton of Dallas, Ga.

Mother: Mrs. Patricia Norton of Kennesaw, Ga.

Father: Mr. Robert Norton of Buffalo, N.Y.

Brother: Mr. & Mrs. Robert (Brandy) Norton, Jr. of Virginia

Grandparents: Mr. & Mrs. George (Janet Marie) Gates of Buffalo, N.Y.

Nieces and Nephews

Benson Funeral Home, Inc. 309 Hardee Street Dallas, Ga. 30132 770-445-9494 www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Funeral Service's for Mrs. Tracy Lynn Harper will be held on Friday June 17, 2011 at 12:00 Noon from the St. Vincent De Paul Catholic Church in Dallas, GA. with Father Adrian Pleus officiating. Interment will follow in Stockbridge, GA.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday June 16, 2011 from 4 - 8 P.M.

Mrs. Harper was born on February 3, 1980 in Buffalo, N.Y. to Mr. Robert Evans Norton and Mrs. Patricia Lynn Gates Norton.

Mrs Harper was married to Mr. Brian Keith Harper, Sr.

Survivors include:

Husband: Mr. Keith Harper of Dallas, Ga.

Children: Brian Keith Harper, Jr. of Dallas, Ga.

Tristan Ryan Harper of Dallas, Ga.

Alexandria Lynn Gregory of Dallas, Ga.

Austin Levi Norton of Dallas, Ga.

Mother: Mrs. Patricia Norton of Kennesaw, Ga.

Father: Mr. Robert Norton of Buffalo, N.Y.

Brother: Mr. & Mrs. Robert (Brandy) Norton, Jr. of Virginia

Grandparents: Mr. & Mrs. George (Janet Marie) Gates of Buffalo, N.Y.

Nieces and Nephews

Benson Funeral Home, Inc. 309 Hardee Street Dallas, Ga. 30132 770-445-9494 www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Tracy was so very special. If you needed help she would do everything in her power to help. I wouldn't have my husband if it was not for Tracy. She was a passionate wife, mother, sister, and friend to so many. She was a true Norton.I will miss Tracy :( I may not be blood to Tracy but her family has always treated me like family and I love them all very much. I feel so very sorry for them and there loss.If you didn't have a chance to meet the young lady you missed out. RIP Tracy!