Paulding.com

Introducing AD-Vantage Promtions

Hello Everyone! We hope your day is going great! Located in Dallas, Georgia AD-Vantage Promotions is here to serve you! :)

Our business is all about making your business pop with shirts, hats, signs, banners, and vehicle graphics to name a few. If you are looking to advertise your business on your vehicle we can help you. If you need shirts or hats for a big event or fundraiser we can do that too! We are dedicated to helping you and your business with low rates and great service. Customer service and reliability is important to us. Give us a call or send us an email and let us show you what we can do for you. Have a great day all!

This guy does really great work at really great prices. Nobody out there is going to do more than Steve will to please his customers. We have used him for several projects and not only were we happy with the work but the prices were outstanding.yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

This guy does really great work at really great prices. Nobody out there is going to do more than Steve will to please his customers. We have used him for several projects and not only were we happy with the work but the prices were outstanding.yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Thanks for the kind words! You're right about pleasing his customers. Customer service is extremely important to him and he does his best to get his customers exactly what they need and at fair prices. :D

Stephen is amazing when it comes to servicing the small businesses, he knows that minimums can be beyond the small businessman to purchase, so he works with you to give you the best price on small orders such as tshirts and signs.

He did our embroidered p.comm shirts at an amazing price, I loved the choice of different materials.

Stephen is amazing when it comes to servicing the small businesses, he knows that minimums can be beyond the small businessman to purchase, so he works with you to give you the best price on small orders such as tshirts and signs.

He did our embroidered p.comm shirts at an amazing price, I loved the choice of different materials.

Thank you Laurie and P.com! We love what we do and being a small business member our self, we try to work with any project size. Glad to be on P.COM!

I would like to say what a Nice and Easy Going guy Steve is to work with. I have known him for a while and recently used him for the first time. I am preparing to use him again. His work is top notch, turn around is quick and he goes above and beyond for his customers. Let's support this local company. He deserve's our support.