Paulding.com

Caesar Chicken Wrap, greek potatoes, & drink $ 7.25 for lunch at The Olive Tree Today

Enjoy our caesar chicken wrap (grilled chicken breast strips, romaine lettuce, caesar dressing, parmesan cheese & tomatoes wrapped in pita bread), served with our homemade greek potatoes, and drink for $ 7.25.

Tonight's special is Sicilian Chicken (chicken breast sauteed in white wine sauce with olives, pepperocini, and sundried tomatoes) served on a bed of sauteed spinach. Includes tossed salad $12.95

Saturday night's special is Steak Marsala (10 oz New york strip topped with marsala mushroom sauce), garlic mashed potatoes and tossed salad $16.95

Enjoy our caesar chicken wrap (grilled chicken breast strips, romaine lettuce, caesar dressing, parmesan cheese & tomatoes wrapped in pita bread), served with our homemade greek potatoes, and drink for $ 7.25.

Tonight's special is Sicilian Chicken (chicken breast sauteed in white wine sauce with olives, pepperocini, and sundried tomatoes) served on a bed of sauteed spinach. Includes tossed salad $12.95

Saturday night's special is Steak Marsala (10 oz New york strip topped with marsala mushroom sauce), garlic mashed potatoes and tossed salad $16.95

Can I use my p.com coupon for the dinner special tonight?

Yes dear. Since the outdoor activities will be rained out, its a good time to go out for dinner at The Olive Tree with a good glass of wine and a coupon to boot. See you soon.

Can I use my p.com coupon for the dinner special tonight?

Yes dear. Since the outdoor activities will be rained out, its a good time to go out for dinner at The Olive Tree with a good glass of wine and a coupon to boot. See you soon.

I would not let her use it if I was you :rofl:

As long as you spend 25.00 :p

read coupon carefully: :rofl:

The Olive Tree

$5.00 OFF any Dinner Order

totaling $25 or more

5.00 would be like a free appetizer for my husband and I.

We won't discuss the bar bar bill :p Theresa stocks some great wines!!!

5.00 would be like a free appetizer for my husband and I.

We won't discuss the bar bar bill :p Theresa stocks some great wines!!!

I wish I knew what a good wine was.. sometimes I think I may want a glass of wine, but I do not know what to get LOL yeah I know :blush: but you gotta remember I do not drink.. and I can not stand the taste of alcohol..

I did not like alcohol either until I started tasting the different wines. Come on in and we will have our own little wine tasting. I have a few already in mind you will like. Ask for Teresa.

I wish I knew what a good wine was.. sometimes I think I may want a glass of wine, but I do not know what to get LOL yeah I know :blush: but you gotta remember I do not drink.. and I can not stand the taste of alcohol..