Paulding.com

We Also Rent and sell Suits!

At King Tux Rentals, we want to provide the best attire for your special event. If your special event is "less than formal" (suit instead of tux), we're here for you!

Ask PCOM'S Johnny J! We got him looking extra dashing and dapper in his tan suit that he purchased from us. Ditto for the black suit that we scored for C. Mark Willix -

He looked like a million bucks, too! All guys have special events that they need to dress up for. If they don't want to purchase, we have suits to rent! If they have job

interviews, weddings, parties or other events where they need to dress up and would prefer to own their suits - We can outfit them better and for less.

So if King Tux can provide better quality for less money -- "Why Would Anyone Ever Go Anywhere Else?"

• 2 weeks later...

HUMPH!! You didn't mention how spiffy I look in my tuxedo I purchased from you!

I am crushed :nea: :lol:

Don't be crushed - You were and are beautiful in your KTR tux jacket and pants!

It was just that this particular page was regarding suits, as opposed to tuxes.

You looked better than "spiffy", by the way!

Am I out of hot water yet?

Thanks, Johnny J and C. Mark!

Don't be crushed - You were and are beautiful in your KTR tux jacket and pants!

It was just that this particular page was regarding suits, as opposed to tuxes.

You looked better than "spiffy", by the way!

Am I out of hot water yet?

Thanks, Johnny J and C. Mark!

That was my way of throwing you a little plug, Tuxedos are timeless classics that always look fantastic on anyone.

My tuxedo jacket is the most comfortable dress jacket I have ever owned, it does not wrinkle it wipes clean, it goes great with skirts, dresses, and of course slacks.

My tux pants are adjustable so they are just as comfortable after the banquet as before.

They look as sharp on women as men and are appropriate for any dress occasion. Thank you for making it affordable!!!