Paulding.com

During this time of the year, the mindset of the average Homeowner change's to other things, the Holidays, the cool weather etc.

In Georgia we don't experience harsh enough winter's to kill off the termite population, resulting in activity 12 month's per year.

I have been in the business 20 years, and I find no less termites in November than I do in July. The difference is the mindset

changes.As a result, that part of our industry slows down, and as a result, it's an opportunity for Homeowner's to save a great

deal of money.

We offer FREE TERMITE EVALUATION'S, and if we identify problems, we will show them to you and discuss solutions, and if

you decide to become a customer, you will receive a $150 discount off the cost of the treatment.

We offer both traditional liquid treatments and Termite Baiting Systems. Call TODAY to schedule your inspection. If this is

something you know you have been needing to do, now is an excellent time. Call 770-708-2945 or visit www.holeinonepest.com

Hole In One Pest Solutions offer's termite control and pest control in Dallas Ga and all of Paulding County.