Paulding.com

Kerry David Lindsey, age 66, of Rockmart, GA,(Paulding County), passed away Wednesday, October 27, 2010. He was born July 10, 1944, in Cobb County, and was preceded in death by his father, Paul Barto Lindsey & mother, Marian Lee Lindsey; son, Jonathan David Lindsey; brothers, James Lindsey and Joseph Franklin Lindsey. Mr. Lindsey was a Viet Nam veteran of the U. S. Army. He worked for Lockheed Martin for 28 years and was a member of Faith Missionary Baptist Church.

Survivors include his wife, Patsy P. Lindsey; brothers & sister-in-law, Paul Lindsey of Lilburn, GA and Raymond & Susan Lindsey of Rockmart, GA; sisters & brothers-in-law, Virginia & Gilbert Puckett of Dallas, GA, Merry & Jack Jones of Rockmart, GA and Joyce & Larry Cline of Lincolnton, NC; six grandchildren; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be Saturday, October 30, 2010, at 2:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Randy Clark and Reverend Billy Chambers officiating. Interment will follow in Kennesaw Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday, October 29, 2010, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

I will always remember when the twins, Kerry and Merry were born. They were so loveable and always laughing and so happy. I would stop by their home from school just to see and hug them. May all the family know that I feel your loss very deeply, and also cherish my memories of all of you and of Buddy and Franklin as well as Paul and Marion. May you take some comfort to know others share in your loss at this time.

Frances Maner Varnes