Paulding.com

Family Health Tips from Dr. George Tomes, a Chiropractor in Dallas, GA

From a mom in Dallas, GA:

Several years before I met and became a patient of Dr. George Tomes, I was considering getting flu shots for myself and my children. I started looking into the ingredients, the side effects and the potential benefits of the flu shot.

First, I found that the shot consits of ingrediants like, mercury, formaldahyde and aluminum. And, the amounts of these ingrediants would be considered poisioning by the Center for Disease Control for some people. Then, I found out that there is a chance that the shot can cause all kinds of health problems and can be fatal. Even if it might only be harmful to one in “some number” of people, I’m not taking that chance on myself or my kids. Plus, most people say that when they get a flu shot, they have flu-like symptoms for a few days, up to several weeks or even months. So, if I don’t get the flu shot, I might not get the flu. But if I do get a flu shot, I’ll will get the flu. I also learned that the flu shot is different every year. They use the top three most common strains of the flu from the previous year. (This year they’re injecting the H1N1 virus into people getting the flu shot!)

The only benefit I could see of getting the shot is that MAYBE you won’t get the flu and if you do, MAYBE it won’t be as bad as it would have been if you didn’t get the shot. Sorry. Not enough for me. I decided that the “benefit” definitely didn’t outweigh the risks! ~ Angela Day

Before you make any health care decisions, please educate yourself on the benefits and the risks. Take the time now, before flu season gets in full swing, to decide the best way to prevent sickness for yourself and your family. At Chiropractic Wellness, we offer free consultations and give you quick, inexpensive and easy suggestions on steps you can take to help your family avoid the flu and other health-related problems. It’s FREE and there’s no risk.