Paulding.com

Broken down PUSH MOWER PICK UP TOMORROW!

I am going to take some time tomorrow to pick up broken down push mowers and weed eaters and remove them from people's property who would like to have them removed. I am seeking push mowers of all types, that don't run, but not in a million pieces, please. As long as they have the engine and wheels on them, then I'd be happy to pick them up. The engine can be blown too, for that matter.

If anyone is interested, please PM me with you address and a good time to drop by. If you could just roll them out into the driveway or curb side, that would be great, then I could pick them up anytime throughout the day and plan my route better.

I appreciate any mowers I can get for the bone yard to use for parts, and remember, you're helping out the community by helping me save money on parts, which in turn that savings can be passed on to my local customers here in Paulding.

Thanks a bunch!!! I will also be taking some time on Thursday, as well to pick up mowers. :)

DING! DING! DING!!! I have one donor who is giving me 3 push mowers and a couple of weed eaters. (Thank you very much, BTW :)) Anyone else????

Also, I live off Ridge Road, close to the Kroger, just so you can get an idea of my vicinity in relation to yours. ;) Y'all clean them sheds and garages out!!! I'm here to help~ :)

DING! DING! DING!!! I have one donor who is giving me 3 push mowers and a couple of weed eaters. (Thank you very much, BTW :)) Anyone else????

Also, I live off Ridge Road, close to the Kroger, just so you can get an idea of my vicinity in relation to yours. ;) Y'all clean them sheds and garages out!!! I'm here to help~ :

Edited by MCS Solutions

I live in the Yorkville area and have a broken (non-working, all pieces are in tact) Murray Select 20" 4.5 hp if you want it. I can email you a picture if you'd like before driving out here.

I live in the Yorkville area and have a broken (non-working, all pieces are in tact) Murray Select 20" 4.5 hp if you want it. I can email you a picture if you'd like before driving out here.

All of my runs today will be in the town of Dallas. If you can hang on to it for a couple of days, I would like to come get it though. Could you PM me your address? Thanks.

It isn't going anywhere... :) So whenever you can is fine.